Dr.Bruce D. Lee D.C. has been a Doctor of Chiropractic for over 27 years, 25 of those years in the same location in Westminster. The CCST in his title denotes his completion of a 100-hour post-graduate certification in soft tissue injury treatment for those injured in auto accidents or work related accidents. Some of the post-graduate seminars he has attended include nutritional health, adjustment techniques and treatment of sports injuries, extremity adjusting and the care of children and seniors.
He is a husband a father, a stepfather and enjoying his newest title of grandfather of an incredible granddaughter. Some of his outside interests include golf, photography, watching the Broncos, the Avalanche, the Rockies, the Huskers, traveling, collecting antiques, and working with the Westminster Elks Club.
Some of his other accomplishments include:
• Colorado State Chiropractic Society Chiropractor of the Year
• CCA* Chiropractor of the year
• CCA* Distinguished Service Award
• CCA* Community Service Award
• Committee chairperson for different state chiropractic committees
• CCA* board of director’s member
• Colorado State Chiropractic Society board member and first vice president
• Chiropractic Health Information & Research Organization board of director member and President
• Founder and organizer of the Colorado Chiropractic Golf Benefit 1986-2007
• He was one of the on site Chiropractors for both the International PGA Tour golf tournament and the Nike PGA tour
• Organized chiropractic care for the participants for the MS 150 / Go for the Gorge bike ride for the Colorado MS Society