The power that made the body,
heals the body. Health is not an absence of symptoms, symptoms are the end result of your body not being healthy. Health is your body working optimally. We treat what CAUSES your symptoms not just the symptoms. Your body is not deficient in aspirin or Tylenol it is deficient in the power to heal itself.
Lee Chiropractic Center is a full service clinic that treats the whole family. We have family plans and reasonable payment plans for those who have no insurance coverage. We will check with your insurance company to see what coverage you may have. We will then handle the paperwork to your insurance.
Dr.Bruce D. Lee D.C. has been a Doctor of Chiropractic since graduating from Life Chiropractic College, now Life University since 1981. In 1983 Lee Chiropractic Center opened and has been in Westminster since.
The CCST in his title denotes his completion of a 100-hour post-graduate certification in soft tissue injury treatment for those injured in auto accidents or work related accidents. Some of the post-graduate seminars he has attended include nutritional health, adjustment techniques and treatment of sports injuries, extremity adjusting and the care of children and seniors.
He is a husband a father, a stepfather and grandfather. Some of his outside interests include golf, photography, watching the Broncos, the Avalanche, the Rockies, the Huskers, traveling, collecting antiques, being a DJ (docsfeelgoodmusic.com) and working with the Westminster Elks Club.
Some of his other accomplishments include:
• Colorado State Chiropractic Society Chiropractor of the Year
• CCA* Chiropractor of the year
• CCA* Distinguished Service Award
• CCA* Community Service Award
• Committee chairperson for different state chiropractic committees
• CCA* board of director’s member
• Colorado State Chiropractic Society board member and first vice president
• Chiropractic Health Information & Research Organization board of director member and President
• Founder and organizer of the Colorado Chiropractic Golf Benefit 1986-2007
• He was one of the on site Chiropractors for both the International PGA Tour golf tournament and the Nike PGA tour
• Organized chiropractic care for the participants for the MS 150 / Go for the Gorge bike ride for the Colorado MS Society
* Colorado Chiropractic Association
Dr. Lee understands the stress and pain patients are in following personal injury accidents. We analyze, diagnose, and create an individualized treatment plan for whiplash and soft tissue injuries. We will thoroughly explain your treatment and update your insurance agency on your behalf.
Most work injuries are caused by overuse and repetitive stress injuries. Overtime, small tasks done with poor posture can lead to acute and chronic pain, which can result in reduced worker productivity, lost time from work, disability, and an inability to perform job tasks.
We wish to help you understand what chiropractic is and it’s amazing ability to help the body heal itself and then maintain your health!Chiropractic is the largest natural health care profession in the world. Chiropractic care is safe, natural and effective for treating back pain, neck pain, headaches, extremity pain, poor overall health, low energy levels and much more. Millions of patients young and old see a doctor of chiropractic every year.
Please contact us directly with any questions, comments, or scheduling inquiries you may have.
Fax any documents to (303) 428-3348
3489 West 72nd Ave, Suite 101, Westminster, CO 80030, US
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday: 830am - 1pm / 3pm - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 12pm